Topic: Church Member Management Software

Anyone have any recommendations on what would be good Church Member Management software?  We've looked at ACS technologies and have decided that it has too many steps (13 steps) just to enter that an elder called on a member of the church.  Any other suggestions for tracking members and people who have called on members?

Last edited by brento (2007-08-20 06:19:01)

Re: Church Member Management Software

Soon, there will be a great solution for this problem. It is called Plaid.

I'm listening tell me more...  And by soon you mean?

Soon as in 1-3 months. Essentially, Plaid is a communciation and tracking tool for your Church and Church's congregation. Basically, you can keep track of Church members, who is connected to who and what you need to follow up on and do for your congregation and congregation members specifically.

The website, Plaid and blog talk more about what Plaid actually is. You can sign up to be notified upon the release Plaid and try out the free version to see if it is something your Church would find useful.

Robert, That is a nice ap. We're working on similar one, but not quite as broad.. a little more targeted specifically for team/ministry management and not really touching the "followup tracking", etc... It's great to know that there are a few people out there that want to offer a solution that is cheaper and easier than the expensive solutions that are already there.

I dream with an XML intereface

I agree with Robert - I've seen early versions of Plaid and I think it will make a difference to communication with your ministry.

With the same passion, I've built Church Director for volunteer scheduling. It is a simple but powerful tool to allow ministry leaders and staff to organize their team assignments. My church has been using it for over a year and it has helped us schedule our multi-site church as well as single campus churches. You can also follow the blog  to find out more about recent enhancements and ideas on volunteer scheduling. Church Director is still in a private beta phase, so I am currently accepting invitation requests using our beta sign-up form. I process invitations requests quick, so there won't be a long wait to get in.

We recently bought servantkeeper software from servantpc.com and I had the chance to review it. I am really impressed with the thought put in this software and design. They have online software demonstrations every two-three weeks. If you have a bunch of members (previous and current) or just people to keep track of this software does a great job.  Below is Bernadette's contact info, just let her know that I told you about it and I am from Choice Baptist Church.  She is very nice and will get your questions answered. I was waiting for an import tool and she called me every week with a status and unfortunatly when they developed it we had a hardware crash. So we didn't need it after all. Point is they are customer focused.

Bernadette M. Reynolds
Sales Representative
bernadetter@servantpc.com
1-800-773-7570   x 113

Also, while online don't forget to visit the Servant PC website for more product information!

www.servantpc.com - The homepage of Servant PC Resources.

www.servantpc.com/sktour - Servant Keeper Online Tour.

www.servantpc.com/products - Servant Keeper PC products homepage.

support.servantpc.com - Find all Support related services and options for Servant PC products here!

kb.servantpc.com - Searchable product Q & A.

forum.servantpc.com - Meeting place for Servant Keeper users.

Last edited by jenkinsta (2007-08-29 18:22:40)

† Taj

jhigginbotham wrote:

I agree with Robert - I've seen early versions of Plaid and I think it will make a difference to communication with your ministry.

With the same passion, I've built Church Director for volunteer scheduling. It is a simple but powerful tool to allow ministry leaders and staff to organize their team assignments. My church has been using it for over a year and it has helped us schedule our multi-site church as well as single campus churches. You can also follow the blog  to find out more about recent enhancements and ideas on volunteer scheduling. Church Director is still in a private beta phase, so I am currently accepting invitation requests using our beta sign-up form. I process invitations requests quick, so there won't be a long wait to get in.

very nice! Do you have any sort of pricing structure set up? Being that we're fairly close it's be cool to get together sometime and chat about Team management ideas and stuff.

I dream with an XML intereface

Hey brento, I know this thread is pretty old, but I just launched Stafftool and I think it might be just what you're looking for. It's web-based, so there's nothing to install, and has a pretty unique UI that really lends itself to easy information entry and retrieval. There's an intro video on the site to give you an idea of what it does and how it works, and you can sign up for a 30 day trial for any of the plans without a credit card. And, if you dig it and decide to go with with it, there are a limited number of lifetime accounts for sale right now that are basically the same price as 6 months of subscription payments, then the rest is gravy. Let me know what you think!

check out stafftool.com - beautiful web-based church management

Selecting Church Membership Software has become more prevalent in the last five years. The appeal isn’t only driven by a church’s desire to track membership, but by wanting to build and maintain an online community. One of its clear benefits is it keeps you up to date with the members you have now, persons that have renewed their membership and new members.
Keeping track of its members is one of the things that the church takes into consideration. Using the software, the head can easily get hold of the person anytime he wants to and whenever something important needs to be done.
This not only eliminates the frustration of searching a long time to find the right person, it is also a means of maximizing time. Everybody has a busy schedule to attend to; church leaders and members are no exception.

Last edited by allison201 (2011-03-29 15:56:06)