Topic: Godbit is full of out-of-date info. What gives?

I hate to say I've not visited like I used to, but I just started back over the last week. It seems the Godbit comm is dwindling. I've noticed the reviews and interviews are months old, and the forum is not doing much better, as far as posting frequency. Is it being "maintained" anymore?

This is a good site, and nice resource...and I was hoping to hop back into the group.

Last edited by bchalker (2010-12-13 08:51:30)

Re: Godbit is full of out-of-date info. What gives?

Bryan: If you're referring to the lists of interviews / reviews linked to in the sidebars of the Godbit site, those are randomly shuffled. So yeah, those have the potential to be out of date.

As for the "maintained" status: Yannick and I still around. But many of the other original authors have kind of dropped off: Got married, had kids, lost interest, etc. So there are less / infrequent articles being posted.

As for the forum being a little quiet, a lot of those conversations seem to have shifted to Twitter. Which is fine, such is the ever-changing nature of the web.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that people are still here. smile

Give me liturgy or give me death.

AWESOME! And I know you have other ventures to manage lol. Twitter is a good alternative to posting, though the char limit gets to be a hassle at times, but ur absolutely right..."ever-changing web".

Though there are many ways to connect, I still like this site.  So please continue to maintain it.  I come back to it every now and then.  You have my support.

Monica ++ Life is purposeless without God.