Topic: Contract Website Developer w/Monk Development

Monk Development is looking for a website developer to do PSD to XHTML/CSS conversions, as well as CMS integration.  This is a part-time / contract position and you can work from home.

Requirements:

* Ability to hand code valid XHTML and CSS
* Willingness to follow in-house conventions for markup and CSS production
* Familiarity with Photoshop (no design work required, but the ability to manipulate submitted designs)
* Willingness to learn the ins and outs of our CMS product, to ultimately be able to plug new sites into it.

Monk is a fast-paced development company that has doubled revenues over the last three years.  Our solutions are used by thousands of individuals, organizations, churches and corporations around the world.  We are passionate about serving our clients and building web applications around best-of-class technologies.  Our flagship product is Ekklesia 360 a CMS which serves the church, ministry, denomination, seminary and non-profit markets.

We are also hiring full-time at our San Diego office if you are interested in living in the greatest city on planet earth smile

Last edited by jamesmartin (2008-10-14 15:09:49)

Re: Contract Website Developer w/Monk Development

You guys still looking for someone?

Hello Adrian,

Actually we are.  We hired someone from this post but now we need an additional person

Please feel free to call me at 619-757-2611 anytime this week or email me for more information.

Looking forward to our chat

Hi James I am interested in Monk Development Design Partnership. Could we chat?

Thanks!

www.alejandraanderson.com

Transformed by grace, filled by love, moved by faith.

Rooting for Adrian...rooting for Adrian!!!!

Going to resurface this thread.....

Keep a watch here: http://www.monkdevelopment.com/company/jobs/

It'll be posted in the next day or two. A signing bonus for you early birds smile

--
James
monkdev.com
619-757-2611