Topic: How To Make One Directory Viewable

I am having a problem trying to figure out how to make one directory folder and it's contents viewable to someone without showing all my site folders?  This is what I want to do;  http://www.domain_name.org/name of folder .  This site is on an apache server and is running a full fledged site already.  I need to know how to have an unrelated directory and it's contents viewable only to whomsoever I give the link to.  All site files are in the public_html folder and this file folder with it's contents are also in the public_html folder also!  I only need this one particular folder and contents to be viewable.

Is there any php code that i can use for this or is there an easier way?  Example please!  Thank you and have a great week!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                          To Live is *CHRIST*; and to die is gain!

Re: How To Make One Directory Viewable

No problem! All is well now! Thanks anyway for looking!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                             As for me and my house;  we will serve the *LORD*!