Topic: Web Application Developer

My company, Cramer Dev, is seeking an experienced and talented web application developer to join our growing development team and assist in the development of several startup ventures. This is a full time position, but we will consider a contract role as well.

Over the years, we've generated a solid client base that we do regular work for every month. Our clients have been very enjoyable to work with and understand the value of having a talented development and design team that they can rely on to help get things created the right way.

Our development process has become fairly refined over the years and I think we have really hit our stride recently as far as efficiently developing things within deadlines without creating situations where people have to work lots of extra hours to complete objectives in unreasonable time frames.

We're looking for someone who will be a committed member of our team and work hard to serve our clients. You will need a proven understanding of database design principles along with knowledge of back-end web servers and scripting languages including PHP, MySQL, and Ruby on Rails. Most of our projects are built using MVC frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails and Code Igniter. In addition, you'll need to know your way around JavaScript frameworks (such as jQuery and Prototype), CSS, and HTML/XHTML.

For the right person, working remotely is a possibility.

Please email me if you're interested in this position. You can see a little more about it here: http://cramerdev.com/employment