Topic: Kairos Christian Fellowship website

Hi everyone, I recently revamped a college campus fellowship blog site at UC Berkeley, and I'm very interested to know what y'all think of it. I'm tempted to ask a thousand and one questions, but certain questions might lead users toward certain biases. Sooo, the only question I'll ask is this: what is your gut reaction to the site? (Ok, I can't help but to ask a follow-up question: since this is geared towards college students, do you think this site appeals to them?) Of course, feel free to add any additional comments/constructive criticisms!

This site uses Wordpress and is based on the Grid Focus theme. With that said, I've made heavy modifications to both the back-end and the front-end to reach this stage. So please, critique away!

Re: Kairos Christian Fellowship website

Nice site!!!!!!

I like it. I think the design suits the target audience. But I think it might feel a little bit cluttered? But I guess that's quite minor. smile Great site!! Keep it up!!

Eric

http://faithfulnews.com

@tim413: Thanks. I take six exclamations to be a good sign.

@ericbae: Yeah, I was afraid that it might be cluttered. But is it an "okay" kind of cluttered, or is it too distracting? What do others think? If it's the latter, how can I make it less cluttered? After all, it is in the three-column format.

.. little bit more space between columns? or maybe having less textual content (maybe limit to 20 words..)?

Looks good. A bit cluttered, but given the type of site and the audience, I don't think that is a problem.