Topic: Inconsistent Behaviors

I made a Flash animated header using TXeff and FLASHeff (love them), but my client says that on one, and only one of their computers at the office there is a long delay between text. I cannot account for this at all. The site is:

www.publisheddaily.com

I can't find a browser that will play it wrong. I mean, part of the point of Flash is it's consistency. It's exported for Flash 9 BTW.

Thoughts?

"Bear 270, young man. Bear two, seven, zero, over." - Musings of a flight simulator guru, me.

Re: Inconsistent Behaviors

Jonathan -

Leovenous wrote:

I made a Flash animated header using TXeff and FLASHeff (love them), but my client says that on one, and only one of their computers at the office there is a long delay between text. I cannot account for this at all. The site is:

www.publisheddaily.com

I can't find a browser that will play it wrong. I mean, part of the point of Flash is it's consistency. It's exported for Flash 9 BTW.

Thoughts?

What constitutes a "long" delay?  At my work machine, there was maybe a 5 second sections of blank header before the new text started to transition in.  After the first time through, that lad decreased.  Sounds like that one machine at your client's office may need some performance tuning.

That's my 2 cents :^{>

Honored to Serve for Him - Tom ('Mas) Pickering <)><