Topic: Prayer for step relative

My Stepmother's niece was in a bad car wreck sometime this past week and is only 19 yrs. old!   She is suffering with a broken neck;  but does have some movement in her left toes if i heard correctly!  I would appreciate any and all prayer concerning her and also prayer that she will turn her life over to the *LORD* *JESUS* as well!   My heart really aches to see young people that get into these sort of situations;  not that others don't bother me as well!  Thank you for all your prayers in advance!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                     The *WORD* to live by:  To live is *CHRIST*;  to die is gain!

Re: Prayer for step relative

on my list

Honored to Serve for Him - Tom ('Mas) Pickering <)><

Re: Prayer for step relative

maspick,  Thank you very much!  I'm glad to find a blog that has a caring atmosphere!  It is so good to know that others are there to help in these sort of times!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                  The *WORD* to live by: To live is *CHRIST*;  to die is gain!