Topic: RCC is evil institution

http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/Catho … and%20pope

Roman Catholic Church and its doctrine is non biblical and deception. Behind the link is writing which handles RCC doctrine very extensively and shows by the word of God that doctrines of RCC are non biblical and deceptions.

Re: RCC is evil institution

Petri -

PetriFB wrote:

Roman Catholic Church and its doctrine is non biblical and deception. Behind the link is writing which handles RCC doctrine very extensively and shows by the word of God that doctrines of RCC are non biblical and deceptions.

While the RCC has varied from the strict interpretation of the Bible, so have several of the mainline Protestant denominations that grew out of the RCC during the Reformation.  The fact is, the RCC, despite it's faults and fallacies, is responsible for keeping The Way alive for centuries.  I know many Roman Catholics who have a real relationship with Jesus, accept Him as Lord and Savior and "walk the walk", carrying their cross daily in an effort to live as Christ taught.  Whether or not the position of Pope is Biblical is rather irrelevant on the level of the individual believer, anymore than the Archbishop of the Anglican church is truly Biblical (substitute the "head" of any other mainline Protestant denomination).  Christ is the true "head" of the "church" (and all its various subsets) and is the only person who has all the qualifications and has earned the right to hold that position.  Bigotry against the RCC is no more different than bigotry against other denominations.  Love your brothers and sisters of the RC persuasion and work to unify the "church" - that's what Christ would have us do.

Honored to Serve for Him - Tom ('Mas) Pickering <)><

Amen maspick

James Cooper --  God loving, banjo playing, geek!

Roman  Catholic  church  fills  up  those  marks  of  identification,  which  is  anti-Christian.  We  must see  things  in  the  light  of  the  Bible,  that  we  can  separate  the  wrong  one  from  the  right  one.  Roman  Catholic  church  has  mixed  between  gospel  and  false  teaching,  so it's  against  and  vicar  of  gospel  of  Jesus.  Roman  Catholic  church  has  mixed  between  doctrine  and  ritual  of  the  heathen  religions  and  doctrines  of  the  Bible.  Roman  Catholic  church  and  its  doctrine  are  deeply  pagan  and  the  roots  of  the  Pope  come  from  the  heathen  religions.

In reality, the church partly abandoned heathenism but partly preserved it because they acted the way the evil reads the Bible, and because they founded a religious institution religion and not the church. Church as religious institution is not the church of God and that is why the religious institution was indeed driven to oppress women.

The Roman Catholic Church is a miserable and transparent false imitation of the church of God. What would be more pleasant to satan than create a “church

What maspick said.

I feel a nostalgia for an age yet to come...

Many Christians have been deceived to believe that love your sisters and brothers mean that we have to keep those as our sisters and brothers, who are Catholics who believe all false doctrines of Roman Catholic Church. If some Catholics say that they believe in Jesus Christ, but at the same they believe also to false and deceiving doctrines of Roman Catholic Church, so the Bible says that we cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. We must believe to the Bible, not devilish doctrines of RCC. Roman Catholic Church has many ways into salvation, but the Bible teaches only one salvation by the blood and atonement of Jesus Christ. So my sisters and brothers are only those, who believe the bible and don't mix to the word of God devilish doctrines. We must have unity and fellowship only with those who serve the Lord by the love and truth and don't mix the truth with devilish doctrines of RCC or other religions devilish doctrines. We must love Catholics as our neighbours, but we must also tell them the truth about RCC's deceptions.

1Co 10:21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord’s table, and of the table of devils.

Petri -

May I ask you what the denomination of the church you attend is?

Honored to Serve for Him - Tom ('Mas) Pickering <)><

This is what *JESUS* said:  Mt 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.  The bible goes on to say by the inspiration of the *HOLY SPIRIT* in acts:  Ac 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.   First of all as Mas said; no other has ever earned the right to call the church by any other name but the name of *CHRIST*.  Any other name would not give *HIM* or the *FATHER*; that is *GOD* the glory for what *HE* has done for us!  As beared out in acts 11:26;  they were only called *CHRIST*ian after the name of the *ONE* who shed *HIS* blood!  And then in Ga. spoken by Paul the Apostle and by the inspiration of the *HOLY SPIRIT*;

Ga 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Ga 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

There is only one doctrine of *CHRIST*;  one gospel of *CHRIST* and we are told to be in unity;  no divisions as in Cor.
1Co 1:10  Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
The very word denomination means to divide or divisions.  There are denominations of a tweny dollar bill.  They are money;  but not the same in value. There is one gospel of *CHRIST*!  *HE* is the head of *HIS* church; that being the saved;  the obedient to *HIS* one gospel and keeping the faith and *HIM* at the Head of *HIS* church!

I do not believe we have the right to bow down at a man's feet and ask a father who is not the *FATHER* or the *SON* of *GOD* to forgive us our sins!

*CHRIST* said that *HE* is the door and only way into life!  Joh 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Paul asked the question;  Is *CHRIST* divided?  *HIS* body is the church.  And *HIS* body (the church)  are to be united in the faith!  And no; I'm not of any denomination;  *CHRIST* is the head and I'm part of *HIS* body; the church.

I do attend a congregation that does not go by any other name or gospel; nor do they have any manmade organizations over them.  Each congregation of the *LORD*s church (those obedient to the gospel) and we use the bible and it's doctrine as the standard to govern by.  www.viewtheword.org
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                              The *WORD* to live by: To live is *CHRIST*;  to die is gain!