Topic: Bad situation gone worse

Well I knew that I might not be keeping my job because of some rumors I heard about the owners of the company being investigated. Well since that rumor I have been extensively looking for jobs for about two and a half weeks now, but to no avail. Well I got a call this evening from a friend that the company has been shut down and the owners are being indited. So the company is no more, and I won't be getting paid for these next two weeks and unfortunately I haven't found a job either. The blessing is that I have managed to pick up some freelance work the past week which will allow my family to pull through, and maybe give us enough time for me to find a new job.

Some of you know my skills some of you don't. All I want is help and the most important is prayer, because I know that God answers the heart of those who are faithful to Him. Thanks guys.

Re: Bad situation gone worse

Just seen it on your twitter.  I'm praying for you and the family.

James Cooper --  God loving, banjo playing, geek!

This current time is really demanding and discouraging for many of us.

I'm coming to believe that a big part of the good-ness in the present challenges is in the long-term: imagine the contentment, frugality and resourcefulness that we'll all enjoy for the rest of our lives after living through this decade.

I just lost my job too, I know how it feels.

The Lord has been faithful to remind me constantly that no matter what happens, no matter what is lost...He is there and He is guiding *my* situation toward His purposes. My job is simply to remain faithful and to walk in that faith from step to step.

I am praying for you and your family now. Hang in there!

Praying for you and your families.

"I was blind, but now I see!"  John 9:25

So far nothing, but I will keep you posted.

Just got back from a trip.  You're on my list.

Honored to Serve for Him - Tom ('Mas) Pickering <)><

Bad situation gone worse

Maybe it's actually 'bad situation comes to end to make room for long awaited BETTER!'

God loves His children, delights in them and wants (naturally) to see them succeed and do well.

Us too! I've been thrust into a really uncertain situation where I'm not sure what to do, how it's going to work out or whether I'll be able to provide for my family as needed. I'm not afraid though, I'm eager to see the GOOD that will come from my situation changing! I'm excited!!! Something is happening here in my life! Doors are opening. Previously foreboding, ominous paths are becoming more attractive.

This could work out really good!

And even if it doesn't, it's brought me to a faith and dependence on Jesus that I just sadly didn't have when everything was going my way and I was John-almighty. There's nothing so sweet as total submission to him.

Don't be glum! Set your eyes on Christ and do the footwork of each day, in His name and spirit, and watch and see what happens.

Hey, maybe it's time to step out of your comfort zone and take on an adventure!

After all, what have you got to lose?

Thanks for the prayers guys. I went looking for other types of jobs today, still nothing and a couple of maybes.

Praying for you also Adrian.

Exercise your faith!

Thanks guys. Still nothing so far. I have been getting a few freelance jobs to make up for it, but I am still out during the day looking for work.