Topic: Pastor + Cancer

One of the pastors at our church had cancer in the past, which went into remission. But, now it's back, and has spread to her other organs, including her brain. She has opted not to fight it anymore, instead choosing in-home hospice care. Please pray for the congregation during this time, as well as her family (she has a little boy). sad

Give me liturgy or give me death.

Re: Pastor + Cancer

Will keep him in prayer.

Thanks Adrian. By the way, it's "her" - female pastor.

Will be praying for her, her family and the congregation as well.

Exercise your faith!

Nathan,

I'm sorry to hear that your pastor's cancer has returned. Praying for her, her family and your congregation.

"Change is inevitable, growth is intentional" - Glenda Cloud

on my list

Honored to Serve for Him - Tom ('Mas) Pickering <)><

I'm praying

James Cooper --  God loving, banjo playing, geek!

Update: Our pastor passed away this week. Her memorial service will be this Saturday.

Please continue to pray for her family + our congregation.

Nathan,  I had cancer back in  1985.  *GOD* has been great to me because the Dr. that was over everything concerning my Chemo and that dept. in Baptist hosp. in Winston-Salem, NC could not come up with a logical answer after I had given up my treatments  and refused to take them due to;  too sick to take them anymore;  And after not seeing him for a year after;  as to why after not seeing him;  that I did not need Chemo any longer!  He was stumped;  but all things are possible for the *LORD* and i can relate with her pain mentally and physically!  I'll definately be in prayer for her;  her children, family and friends!  I'm sorry to hear that!  Thats one of the reasons that i quote the below phrase all the time that Paul spoke!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                              To live is *CHRIST*;  To die is gain!