Topic: Charlotte, NC and Surrounding Area

Anyone in the Charlotte and surrounding area want to speak up and let me know if you'd be interested in coordinating a spontaneous or regular get together for the sake of geekiness, encouragement, networking, and food (duh!). Anyone game?!

-Jeremy- | Windows Server 2003 MCP

Re: Charlotte, NC and Surrounding Area

Man, I was just in Charlotte almost a month ago. Cool place to visit.

I'd be up for it. I live on the SE side (Wesley Chapel) but after living in TX for 11 years, I'm used to driving a distance to do anything...

Darin

I just found this site in a Google search while trying to find an answer to a rails migrate question...  I'm in Charlotte (Southpark) and would enjoy meeting you guys.

Scott

I am more towards the Raleigh area, but it's not like NC is the size of Texas. I would love to drive out and meetup with some of you.

Adam A. Gregory || Project Lead || TheOpenSourceChurch.org

Just wanted to let everyone know we are planning a local lab for the church marketing lab in charlotte on the 26th at 1pm. Please head over to flickr.com/groups/cfcc to find out more about it. or email me adam at 11bravotech.com if you want to know more.

Adam A. Gregory || Project Lead || TheOpenSourceChurch.org

I'm in Greensboro.  Are you guys still meeting? Or is anyone interested in meeting in Greensboro?

DarinPope - I know what you mean!  I lived in Texas for 5 years and am certainly used to driving to the ends of the earth to get anywhere.  =]

May everyone have a blessed day!!

"God is light; in Him there is no darkness at all." I John 1:5 - - http://innergeeks.tradepub.com - Your source for FREE trade publications.