Topic: Kudos to Nathan

I like the new forum arrangement. Maybe not a complete solution to some of the work-sharing issues us 'lancers have been dealing with, but definitely a good step in the right direction.

Props.

"Bear 270, young man. Bear two, seven, zero, over." - Musings of a flight simulator guru, me.

Re: Kudos to Nathan

I was thrown off for a second, but I'm glad to see the reorganization and new forums!

I like the idea as well.  I hope the work-sharing really gets off the ground.  Great work Nathan.

James Cooper --  God loving, banjo playing, geek!

Ehh. I only browse via RSS feed anyways. I didn't even notice. smile

Heh, thanks for the vote of confidence, AJ!

Hopefully splitting out freelance, full-time, and self-promo into different areas will keep things better organized.

Give me liturgy or give me death.

The one comment I would have is... why the Employment section at the top? Kinda throws off my grove. If it were me I would be at the bottom.

"Bear 270, young man. Bear two, seven, zero, over." - Musings of a flight simulator guru, me.

@Leovenus -- Mainly because it's "new," but if the consensus is that we don't like it at the top, it can move.

@Leovenous -- I put it up top because jobs are a hot topic. Plus, it's "new." If the consensus is it's too prominent, I can move it.