Topic: The Submission Form that Couldn't

I'm at wits end with a form I set up for one of my clients. She has an international ministry and uses it as an application for prospective team member. It is 50 fields long. Originally I used some generic form processor/mailer and it did fine except it didn't post images. So I ripped that all out and put Form Tools as its back-end. The author of Form Tools even helped me set it up cause I was initially having trouble with images.  I had tested it to where it was sending images fine, but now randomly it doesn't. This is profoundly frustrating to both me and my client.

I'm not sure what to think. At this point I wonder if the server setup on the managed hosting is a factor. But I really don't know. I'm pretty open to any ideas right now cause we need this thing to work.

"Bear 270, young man. Bear two, seven, zero, over." - Musings of a flight simulator guru, me.

Re: The Submission Form that Couldn't

Have you tested whether it is a file name issue? For instance, sometimes having spaces in the file name can break scripts.

The difference between sacred work and secular work is not what we're doing but why we're doing it. - AW Tozer

Re: The Submission Form that Couldn't

Good point. No I haven't tried that. I will.

"Bear 270, young man. Bear two, seven, zero, over." - Musings of a flight simulator guru, me.