Topic: Going to be in MI Next Week

Near Detroit-ish. Madison Heights. Visiting in-laws for the holidays and such. Wouldn't mind my wife and I meeting someone for coffee if they're in the area and up for it.

"Bear 270, young man. Bear two, seven, zero, over." - Musings of a flight simulator guru, me.

Re: Going to be in MI Next Week

Hi Jonathan,

I'm on the west side of town, between Detroit and Ann Arbor. It would be great to meet you and your wife - what's your schedule for next week? If there are other Godbit members in the area, maybe we could meet at a Panera's or other coffee place?

"Change is inevitable, growth is intentional" - Glenda Cloud

My schedule looks like: Thursday is pretty open, weekend is packed. Sunday night might be open and Monday is possibly open, then we're gone.

I thought there are other g-bit folks around MI.

But yeah coffee and a little chat would be fun. My wife helps with our web business so she can enjoy shop-talk.

Last edited by Leovenous (2007-12-04 15:20:29)

"Bear 270, young man. Bear two, seven, zero, over." - Musings of a flight simulator guru, me.

Boyink and I are on the West side of the. If you're heading to Grand Rapids, I'd definitely meet up...

Hi Jonathan,

Not sure we can get together this week.  Thursday is not a good day for me, with work during the day and a family event in the evening. We're off on Friday too, with a school sports get together for my son's team. The weekend is pretty packed with lessons, church, church concert and mission trip planning meetings. Depending on your availability on Monday, perhaps we could get together in the evening?

"Change is inevitable, growth is intentional" - Glenda Cloud

ajp wrote:

Boyink and I are on the West side of the. If you're heading to Grand Rapids, I'd definitely meet up...

Yep - but I would have to check with "she who keeps the schedule"...;)

Hmm... we are going to be on the west side over the weekend... Kalamazoo area I think, which isn't Grand Rapids. And its a somewhat packed weekend. Hmmm...