Re: Philadelphia and the surrounding area

So are we all saying the 19th of May at Panera -- from what I know of the area, we probably want Conshohocken. You will need to bring your armed security to go to Norristown, even during the day. :-)

What time are we thinking -- I personally would prefer AM to noonish so I don't lose the entire day for family. Other thoughts?

Brandon

Synergema embarks with its clients on a voyage toward clear communication of vital truths. Destinations vary, but our essential commitments do not.

I'm good for whenever... Conshohocken is about an hour away for me, so yeah.

Ninjas and pirates both agree: cowboys suck.

I completely forgot. I've got a birthday party to go to the day of in Jersey. I can't make the 19th. If you guys/gals meet up, have a great time.

I just realized... Conshohocken is a great location to meet. I need to go to the IKEA there afterwards.

If I remember to come, I'd probably want to do it in the AM as well. Any ideas of a time?

it's the sertoma chicken bbq in the am though!!! haha, can't miss "the world's largest chicken bbq".  Let me know what time works best for you guys.

I'd prefer early afternoon, but if not, it's cool.

@ksollen: yeah, I was debating that too, but i don't know how or where to get tickets.

Anytime is good for me, really... or should we schedule for a later date?

I'm going to tentatively be there on Saturday... anyone else?

We Finally Have a Meeting Date!!

After much conversation both offline and online we felt it would be best to put a date on the calendar that is a few weeks out there so we can all just plan for that date.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

The exact meeting location and time will be determined in the next upcoming days. We hope everyone can make it! It will be fun!

Brandon & Matthew

Synergema embarks with its clients on a voyage toward clear communication of vital truths. Destinations vary, but our essential commitments do not.

Hmm. Guess I won't be meeting with you guys then, either tomorrow or on June 23rd.

ahhhhhh....I can't make this either. But I'll be back "home" in Florida so I can't complain. Definitely want to make a future one though. Any ideas about recurring frequency (every 2 months, every quarter, etc)?

Hey Guys,

You will be missed! We were curious - we are seeing that the Forum made be a semi-not-good (like the way I am trying to not bash the forum) way to communicate. Would it be possible to email me your contact information.

This would provide a way where we can start a real email out to everyone on upcoming dates and times.

Thanks,
Brandon

For those interested, I added the event to Upcoming... http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/203834

Thought it might be easier for planning and reminders. smile

Hey Guys!

Apparently it sounds like no one is able to make it tomorrow -- so it seems best to cancel it as I would be the only one there :-) No Worries we can always do it soon -- plus our small group has a great outreach activity I want to attend.

bjs

Are any of you guys still looking to meet up in the Philly region? I am located in Frenchtown, NJ - right on the Delaware River - about 30 min above New Hope, PA. I would be into getting together.

Last edited by nitrospectide (2007-09-10 07:17:21)

Frenchtown! Awwee man! We just moved to South Carolina, but Frenchtown is one of my favorite places in that area. It saved us from the city many times. Thanks a lot! Now I'm going to be depressed the rest of the day. smile

Doh!

That's a bummer. Though, of course, I'm sure your new location will be an exciting adventure wink

Did a meetup ever actually happen around this area? I could use some good fellowship with other Christian web folk. This is me: http://www.hexatrope.com/

For anyone interested, we are also doing this in Frenchtown: http://www.creativefaithcommunity.org/
(be sure to read the mission statement at the link under "What is This?" in the right column)

Anyone in the Bucks/Hunterdon county areas?