Topic: IconBuffet Free Deliveries

Has anyone else around here been getting the free deliveries of icon sets from IconBuffet? If so, would anyone be interested in sharing the love? I've got a few icon sets that I'd be willing to email to you if you've got a few sets that I need.

What I've got:
Shanghai Tech - 3 deliveries remaining
Manhattan Night Life - 2 deliveries remaining
Oslo Atmosphere - 3 deliveries remaining
Taipei Buddies 2 - 2 deliveries remaining
Taipei Night Market - 3 deliveries remaining
Oslo Finance - 5 deliveries remaining
Taipei Buddies 1 - 5 deliveries remaining

What I'm Missing:
Shanghai Tech Vector

Last edited by ray.williams (2005-12-12 14:06:18)

Re: IconBuffet Free Deliveries

Ray: I signed up, but haven't gotten anything yet. I am though, working on a free icon set to give away to whomever, no strings attached.

Give me liturgy or give me death.

Nathan - You should get your first Icon set immediately, but it doesn't get emailed to you (thats what I thought would happen). You just click on Free Delivery on the iconbuffet website (if you're logged in), and there you have it.

I just signed up, and I've got: Shanghai Tech - all 5 deliveries remaining

Josh Townson

I have Oslo Finance with all 5 Deliveries still available ray.williams and would be willing to share for the Manhattan Night Life set smile

Just let me know.

I've got Oslo Atmosphere and Taipei Buddies 1 available.

A ring is a set R equipped with two binary operations + : R × R → R and ⋅ : R × R → R ...

Oh my gosh. Look at what the Fire Wheel guys have started. lol, this is actually kinda funny to read you guys trading icons. lol

Exercise your faith!

I'm curious: What's to keep people from just giving away all the sets? I'm not saying that should be done, but how do they keep people "honest" so to speak, ensuring that they're really trading?

By the way, if you want to draw your own, I did a little tutorial here: http://sonspring.com/journal/icon-drawing-tutorial/

Last edited by Nathan Smith (2005-12-09 14:50:47)

I have Oslo Atmosphere and Taipei Buddies 1, in case someone wants them. I'll take any of the other sets, if you have deliveries remaining. I haven't traded any yet.

We're all looking forward to the future...but none of us more than the giant, evil robots.

I'm curious: What's to keep people from just giving away all the sets? I'm not saying that should be done, but how do they keep people "honest" so to speak, ensuring that they're really trading?

That hadn't even crossed my mind until you mentioned it. I was so enamored by the brilliance of this system to realize that.

Last edited by blkmage (2005-12-09 19:51:09)

A ring is a set R equipped with two binary operations + : R × R → R and ⋅ : R × R → R ...

I just joined up.  Have oslo atmosphere -  5 deliveries remaining.

I finally realized that I had to login to see things. I have Oslo Finance how do I send it to others?

You got finance? I got shanghai tech if you want to trade, Nathan.

When you log in and click on My Deliveries, you can download it and send it to a friend.

haha this is getting more interesting with every post. lol

Exercise your faith!

Cool, I sent Oslo Finance to Ray and Robert. Yannick, you should sign up. I mean, the icons are free, so why not?

lol I guess so. I just find it funny you guys all trading. We all look like we are playing those trading card games the younger ones play nowadays.

Exercise your faith!

Nathan, you receive the Shanghai tech from me?

Yeah, Yannick, sign up. We can trade, lol.

I just signed up and have:

Taipei Night Market - 5 deliveries   

Anyone want to trade ?

\o/

sure, I got Shanghai tech and now Oslo Finance

Cool smile Tell me where to send them?

OT:  I know you like Xn Rock.   Ever heard of PURE?  I really like their sound.  I just finished watching Left Behind - World at War and they have a new song on the soundtrack.

Last edited by onetruth (2005-12-10 23:58:50)

\o/

Someone can send me some if they like. Firstname @ Mydomain . com

Ok guys, I finally did it. I have Oslo Atmosphere. I'd love to get Oslo Finance or Manhattan Night Life, if anyone has it.

firstname . lastname @ gmail.com

Exercise your faith!

onetruth: what's your email? I'll send them. My email is REvans@bioevans.com.

I haven't heard of Pure, but I have seen the Left Behind movie, all 3, so I have obviously listened to Pure and didn't know it!

Yannick: I sent you Oslo Finance. I would love Oslo Atmosphere. See, trading is fun!

Oo, just listen to Pure on their site, I like it so far!

Hey Robert,

LOL yeah I guess you could say trading is fun. tongue I have sent you Oslo Atmosphere. Enjoy!

Exercise your faith!

Shawn, your delivery has been made. I'm keeping my list at the top updated so if anyone else needs any icons, let me know. And please note what I'm missing if anyone here happens to have those collections. Message me through the forum with your email and I'll do the same for trading.