Topic: Looking For A Full-Time Position

Hey guys,

I just wanted to put a post out there and test the waters. I'm currently looking for new employment. Hopefully doing design and xhtml/css development. Please email me if you have any interest and/or questions. You can also check out my portfolio site below. Thanks!

http://www.robsoule.com

Rock on.

Re: Looking For A Full-Time Position

Check your email.

Give me liturgy or give me death.

Any chance you'd want to move to Seattle? smile

Hey, I had first dibs! mad

Pfft. What, you think you can compete with Starbucks and grunge music? wink

haha... you're right, Sean. You can't compete with a Starbucks on every corner. Although I might be too close to MS headquarters to sleep at night... LOL... Unfortunetly I'm looking for something local or with Telecommuting options, but thanks bro. smile

Rock on.

Trust me, you get used to the Big Evil Eye after about two months of non-stop lattes. wink

Would you be interested in a freelance project? You know, we're planting a church nearby (you) that's gonna need a website real soon ...

Rob: Send an email to Alex Giron of CSS Beauty. The office he works for is looking to hire, and they're in the DC area.

Rob,
We'll pray for you on our end.  If I were a web guru and I was looking to hire, you'd be my man.  smile

Cheers dude,

M

Thanks M. Any prayers would be much appreciated!

Rock on.

I'll keep a lookout. With your portfolio you should have no trouble. If you haven't already, look at the 37signals job board: http://jobs.37signals.com/jobs. Any chance you'd be interested in some contract work?

Ryan Heneise  |  Art of Mission  |  Now with extra-strong Donor Tools mojo

Sweet, thanks Ryan. I didn't actually know that exsited! Right now I actually have a good amount of side work. But i might be interested in 2 months or so. smile

Rock on.