Topic: How to get returning traffic to your website

Hello All,

Anyone have any good suggestions on how to get returning traffic to your site? I am in need of some good ideas that anyone would like to share about how to get people interested enough in a site to want to come back to it. Thanks.

-God is the supreme programmer......

Re: How to get returning traffic to your website

I'm not an expert at these things but I would suggest taking any time and energy you spend on this issue and direct it into producing some really great content. Great content doesn't have to necessarily be writing, it could be great photos, free downloads, video etc. If the content is good, people will spread the word and naturally return for more. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious :-)

Re: How to get returning traffic to your website

Hey, thanks for the reply. Maybe I should be a little more specific with my question. I have a website that is for web design and designing web applications for others, so in a sense it is a 'contact me' if you need something kind of site. It is called Brengle Designs. On the side note of that, I have a section called 'Brengle Buzz' that want to further develop. I would like to have returning traffic to that section of my site, and I didn't know what was the most popular. For that name,  I was wanting to add like a "Q & A" in the computer age, where anyone could ask questions and then some of the top programmers in the world could answer them. It would be more than just a forum, it would be a dynamic community discussion board type thing..... not facebook, but something for people to ask important questions about anything to do with computers, hardware, software, a lot like other places do, just a lot more dynamic than a forum. Does anyone have any good ideas along this line?

-God is the supreme programmer......