Topic: Identity Theft

The sad part about this is that every time I find something wrong, my mother is in the midst. The past month I have found out my mom has used my name several times to get phones, and canceling the accounts and of course I am the one that pays for it all. It hurts so much that she does this and I don't know how to forgive her. I am unemployed and rarely score freelance work, and all I ever do is pay bills, loans, and debt....our money is going no where and we have a 3 month old son. How can we deal with this. It freaking sucks. I just need to be set free from this and we have enough to deal with. All we ever get is bad news, all the time.

Re: Identity Theft

Adrian,  It seems that life is hard no matter who you are and every family seems to have problems with certain members!  I hate to ever talk about anyone's mother or dad and I know this must really hurt considering who it is that you are having problems with!

Keep strong and run the race that is set before us!  Guard yourself the best you can against family members being able to take food off of your table for your wife and children!   There may be some sort of help through the county (free source) in which you live that can help you and your mother work out these problems!

Parents are to be honored as according to *GOD*s *WORD*;  but they should not provoke their children to wrath either as thus saith the *WORD* of *GOD*!  No doubt;  this must really be a trying time in your life and my heart goes out to you!  Never leave the *LORD* no matter how hard it gets;  because in the end;  the results of running this race will make it all worth while!

When we *CHRIST*-ians have hard times;  we know that we have a friend that sticks closer than a brother who is at the right hand of *GOD* advocating for us!   When a non-believer is in the world;  they still have hard times;  but where is any hope?  There is none until we become obedient to *GOD* by becoming saved by *HIS* grace on *HIS* terms!

I will be in prayer that your *CHRIST*-ian walk may be made strong and sure first and secondly that you and your mother may be able to treat each other with love and respect!  Keep on going forward through the storms and as said earlier;  seek some counselling to put things in perspective for all parties involved!

Have a great new year and you are on my list!  Wish you the best my friend!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
                             All things work together for the good for those who love the *LORD*!

Last edited by Dwayne Whitley (2009-12-28 19:32:55)

you're on my list, Adrian.

Honored to Serve for Him - Tom ('Mas) Pickering <)><

I need to decide whether or not to press charges on my mom. It's going to be a long and tough battle with any route I take, but I need to figure this out soon and get it resolved. It's just going to be really tough.

Are you connected to a good church who minister to you?
What is your mom's situation, relative to yours? Is she a believer?
How is your marriage?

Feel free to chat in IM sometime.

"I was blind, but now I see!"  John 9:25

Montgomery wrote:

Are you connected to a good church who minister to you?
What is your mom's situation, relative to yours? Is she a believer?
How is your marriage?

Feel free to chat in IM sometime.

I am in a good church, but my wife and I haven't really found a complete connection with everyone, thanks for asking. My mom is also not a believer and so I probably should have mentioned that so that she can receive your prayers for that as well.