Topic: Prayer to Overcome Cancer

A friend of mine recently told me that her husband was diagnosed with cancer. Without getting into specifics (respecting their privacy) she did say it would be okay to post here, and ask for prayer. So, please pray for them, as they go through this difficult time. Also, pray for healing, be it miraculous or through skilled physicians, that he may be cancer-free.

Give me liturgy or give me death.

Re: Prayer to Overcome Cancer

Prayers are with the family Nathan. Cancer is terrible, yet so prevalent in our world. Hope he gets healed and quickly!

Hi Nathan,

My prayers go out to your friend and her husband. Do they have family nearby or a support group?

"Change is inevitable, growth is intentional" - Glenda Cloud

Deborah: I'm not sure about the proximity of his (or her) family. But, she said your prayers are appreciated!

Give me liturgy or give me death.

Definitely praying for them.

On my list.

Honored to Serve for Him - Tom ('Mas) Pickering <)><

Nathan,  as a cancer surviver in 1985 and i was not given much hope!  I can say with 100% assurance that *GOD* is and has been on the job of making things happen!  I feel for your friend and i will definately pray!  Hope all goes well!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                    As for me and my house;  we will serve the *LORD*!