Topic: in kind of fearful time and shameful lust

I am a last grade student of computer science in doing my obligatory practice.
Please help me overcome my psychiatric condition (paranoid schizofrenia), give up masturbation and do my best effort in practice I have till 1st of February 2009. I am also struggling with weight issues (have 40kgs over).
Thanks in advance, Grega from Peace refuge from Slovenia

Re: in kind of fearful time and shameful lust

Done.  I commend you for your bravery in coming clean and admitting that you need help.  Here's a passage from Galatians that continues to empower me to this day:

Galatians 5:24 (NIV): "Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires"

Piki I am praying for you right now.

Will be praying for you also Piki.

Exercise your faith!

Hey Piki, awesome way to start your healing, by letting it out. God Bless you and I will keep you in prayer.

Praying for you

Honored to Serve for Him - Tom ('Mas) Pickering <)><

I, too, think it's great that you confessed the things you are struggling with. I have been there before, but more importantly than sharing this with us, you need to get with someone you know in person. Someone older, who isn't struggling with the same thing, who loves you and loves God (and is a guy).

You will be in my prayers.

Piki,  I'll be in prayer too!  Just wondering if you have given your life to *CHRIST*?  Or if so;  if you have repented and confessed your faults before *HIM* since you are seeking prayer?  My guess would be that you have;  but i as a *CHRIST*ian feel compelled to ask you these things.  Always remeber this scripture-   1Jo 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  And then this scripture as well--  1Co 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.   Wish the best for you and you got my prayers!