Topic: Ten Tips for Creating Usable and Accessible PDFs

I know Deborah has been working on identifying methods for creating usable and accessible Adobe Acrobat PDF files for some time now. I've been waiting patiently to read her findings and now she's made a post highlighting ten steps she has used for creating accessible and usable PDF files. Feel free to take a read through her article as it contains some pretty good tips.

http://refresh-detroit.org/2008/12/02/t … ible-pdfs/

Good job Deborah! smile

Exercise your faith!

Re: Ten Tips for Creating Usable and Accessible PDFs

Thanks Yannick, for your patience, and the post announcement. I was fortunate to have the help and advice from a lot of people. The article took longer to write and publish than I expected. I gained a lot of appreciation and respect for the writing and research of writers who publish regularly.

Hope my tips help others create PDFs that make it easy for people to find information.

"Change is inevitable, growth is intentional" - Glenda Cloud

No problem Deborah. I had remembered you asking me about it and from that moment on I've been thinking that I really wanted to know how it went and what your findings were. I'm really happy you posted about it and definitely think it's helpful.

Exercise your faith!

Based on feedback, I've updated the article, corrected some typos, and added some additional resources at the end.

Deborah

Thanks for your tips!!!!!!!!

You're welcome!