Topic: My Daughter's eyes (Updated)

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum. I would like to start out by asking everyone to pray for my Daughter.
She found out the hard way about the dangers of contact lenses. She fell asleep with them in and when she took them out she
also removed 2 layers of one cornea. Only thinking her eye was irritated she put them back in after soaking them. She wound up
going to the doctor with bad eye pain. She had a severe infection and corneal ulcer.  They have yet to identify the specific bacteria
and have started antibiotic drops. The damage to her cornea is severe enough she will have to have a transplant. If the infection
does not clear they will have to remove her eye to keep it from spreading.
I told her to have faith. God can raise the dead and her can surely heal an eye. I am hoping for God to heal her completely
with no surgery involved. Why ask for part of a miracle? smile

Thanks and may God bless you all,
tjustleft.

Update. The infection in her eye was cleared up. She will not loose her eye. Thank You Father!

There is still a scar that covwers most of her pupil. Instead of corneal replacement they are going to try a laser treatment and, this sounds crazy after what happened, a contact to smooth the eye surface so she can see though that eye. I told my daughter that God may let her go through this in some way. Sometimes God has to remind us that we are mere humans and must rely on Him. When we get caught up on our lives and neglect a relationship with our Father a wakeup call may be needed.

Thank you all for your prayers. May God bless you.

Last edited by tjustleft (2009-02-12 15:35:10)

Joshua 24:15 ...but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Re: My Daughter's eyes (Updated)

on my list

Honored to Serve for Him - Tom ('Mas) Pickering <)><

I will be praying.

I'll be praying for her.

Yikes, not good. I'm praying for her eye to be completely healed!

Give me liturgy or give me death.

Thank you all so much and may God bless you all.

Joshua 24:15 ...but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Oh my wow.

Praying for your daughter right now.

"I was blind, but now I see!"  John 9:25

Oh man. Will be praying for your daughter's eye to be healed.

Exercise your faith!

tjustleft ,  I definately will be in  prayer and you are right!  If *GOD* can raise the dead;  *HE* surely can restore her eye!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                           The *WORD* to live by:  To live is *CHRIST*;  to die is gain!