Topic: Flash newbie

I need some assitance in Flash 8. I am new to Flash but somewhat familiar with the inner workings and layers.

I need help in where to start. Should I start with some tutorials or could anyone out there have some free time to mentor me in the program.

Thank you in advance,

GP

Proverbs 12:14 - Wise words bring many benefits, and hard work brings rewards.

Re: Flash newbie

I would recommend to start with tutorials, buy some books to read on your "free" time and do lots of practice (google = flash tutorials)

Also it is good to know what are your goals. Do you want to become good at animation? Programming? how about RIA?

Once we know exactly what you want to acomplish then it will be easier to know what kind of tutorials/books to recommend

"...porque Jehová tu Dios estará contigo en dondequiera que vayas." Joshua 1:9

GP wrote:

I need some assitance in Flash 8. I am new to Flash but somewhat familiar with the inner workings and layers.

I need help in where to start. Should I start with some tutorials or could anyone out there have some free time to mentor me in the program.

Thank you in advance,

GP

Check this site. I think there are a lot of useful info there. It helped me too smile

Well wish you soon to do awesome flash movie smile

By the way if you'll wanna to show your job to your friends you can always convert it to avi or mpeg and burn it to CD or DVD wink

http://gotoandlearn.com/ is awesome for flash tutorials.